Online store owner looking to to connect with like minded Australian eCommerce entrepreneurs?
Join Brown Paper and get access to our eCommerce Small Business forum.
Starting a new online store can be one of the most daunting things you can do.
- From finding product sources
- Getting a professional store up and running
- Choosing the right fulfillment centre
- To picking the best merchant facility and payment gateway
And that’s just the start. Then there’s SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing.
What if you could join a group of both aspiring and established eCommerce store owners who have been through it all before?
Make connections, bounce ideas off, share tips, resources, strategy and get actionable feedback from those who have done it before.
So that’s why we started this community.
Brown Paper’s private members only community is a hub of eCommerce information filled with some of the brightest online business minds in Australia.
You will find discussions on:
- Finding fulfillment centres and 3PL services
- Choosing the best shopping cart platform
- Product sourcing and manufacturing
- SEO and PPC best practices for eCommerce stores
- Oppurtunites in the Australian eCommerce industry
- Hiring and managing outsourced teams
- Copywriting and sales
- Social media best practices
- And much more….
Who it’s for:
- You are currently running or starting your own up an eCommerce store
- You’re an online professional – PPC, SEO, Online Marketer who wants to be a part of Australia’s best online business forum.
- You value sharing new information, and connecting with likeminded entrepreneurs
- You have a positive attitude and want to network with other eCommerce entrepreneurs
What are the benfits of joining?
- Gain access to a group of highly motivated eCommerce professionals who are constantly looking to improve their business
- Access to member’s only webinars and training from those are crushing it in eCommerce
- Follow case studies of our own successful eCommerce ventures
- Network with and attend regular members only meetups around Australia
- Find business partners, clients, customers and friends with similar goals
- Access to personal advice and mentorship from the Brown Paper team